- : what did the buffalo say when he dropped his kid off at school?
- : bison.
I liked it and of course, being Ghibli, the artwork was beautiful.
It was a bit long. I was ready to be done by the end.
But THE BUTT SWORD. Did anyone else see this when they watched it? The sword has a butt on it. It was very distracting, esp. getting to the end when the sword is a key feature. It was supposed to be a climax in drama and whatnot and it was! But I just kept stopping to go PFFFT ERIN IS WAVING A BUTT AT COBB.
I mean really. Two bulbous, spherical things next to each other is never a good design.
Netflix has been getting some good stuff lately. I watched a nice variety.
- Baby’s Day Out - not as funny as it used to be when I was like 10
- No Strings Attached - surprisingly funny and moving! A really good romcom.
- Rock-A-Doodle - choc full of nostalgia
- Kick Ass - didn’t like it. plot had more holes than swiss cheese and superheroes are not supposed to kill people.
- Tales from Earthsea - just starting it! I’ll let you know how it goes